Children of Tomorrow, Inc. childrenoftomorrow.com
Your privacy is important to CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. collects, and the ways in which CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including newsletters, emails, promotions and social media such as Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
- any other information that you send to CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC.
Using personal information CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC.may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC.may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers or that of it’s payment processor.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
childrenoftomorrow.com contains links to other websites.
CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CHILDREN OF TOMORROW, INC.
1490 Lake Drive West,
Chanhassen, MN 55317