6 WEEKS UP TO 18 MONTHS
GOALS OF OUR INFANT PROGRAM
- Nurturing and individualized care to meet the needs of each infant.
- FD Education Curriculum that focuses on areas of development including: Cognitive, Communication, Emotional, Fine Motor, Gross Motor and Social Skills.
- Infants are provided every opportunity to grow and develop a sense of trust and confidence in a secure learning environment.
16 MONTHS UP TO 36 MONTHS
GOALS OF OUR TODDLER PROGRAM
- Toddlers are able to explore, test their boundaries and investigate their world through our toddler curriculum and play.
- We focus on social and emotional development.
- We provide opportunities for language development and clarity of speech.
- Learning through listening, watching, experimenting and practicing self-help skills.
- Working on appropriate behavior, cooperation and interaction with peers.
- Encourage creativity through activities that develop large and small motor skills.
GOALS OF OUR PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
- Focus on building cognitive performance through both teacher and child directed curriculum and creative play.
- Introduction to a more structured curriculum and new academic concepts in language, literacy, mathematics, and science.
- Provide opportunities for children to gain a sense of self-reliance and independence.
- Encourage small group work and cooperative learning activities, but also provide learning centers that allow children to explore areas that interest them. Each center features such skills as language and reading, home living, math, fine motor skills, art, dramatic play, science, or sensory exploration.
- Incorporation of a more structured, consistent daily schedule and work on building a sense of responsibility and independence in our students. Children begin to take on leadership roles in the classroom.
GOALS OF OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM
- Focus on Kindergarten readiness- teaching children foundations for a successful elementary transition.
- Encourage meaningful learning experiences, and instilling a sense of responsibility, leadership, and independence during the Pre-K year.
- Focus on problem solving, responsive listening, language skills and social skills.
Research demonstrates that high quality Pre-Kindergarten increases a child’s chances of succeeding in school and life. At Children of Tomorrow we provide a high-quality curriculum which is play based. We are teaching children pre-academic foundations for a successful elementary transition. We make learning fun so the children will strengthen their social skills, be able to interact with their peers and build their confidence as they take their next step.
AVAILABLE AT SELECT LOCATIONS
Our school-age program offers the best before and after school care. Our program caters to children ages 5-7 years of age. Children will work with the teachers on open-ended creative activities, educational and fun games. Although this program offers supplemental activities to the school day, there are quiet areas where children may rest, relax or work on homework.
During the school year the bus company that the school district contracts will drive the children to and from school. We are on the bus line for all public and private elementary schools.
During school release days, the teachers plan field trips or fun themes for that day or week.
There are always fun days and a positive experience at Children of Tomorrow!
For the convenience of our parents of school-age children, Children of Tomorrow offers care for Before & After School, School Release Days, Late Starts and Early Release Days. Tuition is based on what your child was enrolled for. There are no make-up days for vacation or absences.