SAFETY & SECURITY
The safety and security of your child is the most important responsibility entrusted to our centers. We understand that when you are away from your child, you must feel comfortable that your child is as safe and secure as possible. Children of Tomorrow has security features such as:
- Secure front doors with automatic locks and closures.
- Individually coded keypad entry system.
- Computer check in and out for all children.
- Teachers and staff are trained in emergency preparedness. Regular drills are conducted in lockdown, fire and weather related emergencies.
- Video surveillance systems throughout our school and classrooms.
- All staff are trained and certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Background studies and fingerprint checks are completed on all staff prior to working in the classroom.
- Management team is on site.
Children of Tomorrow is certified through SEC Firestorm. Preparing kids for an emergency is like walking a fine line. Many parents fear drills that are meant to prepare students for emergency lockdowns will introduce new fears to children, leaving them feeling unsafe at school. Should you conduct lockdown drills with students – especially younger students? The answer is a resounding yes. Children of Tomorrow teachers are trained to act in any emergency situations quickly and with the safety of the children being top priority.